Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Little Surprises

While getting ready to start the work day, our receptionist came over and handed me a package from Strand Books in New York. I wasn't expecting anything so I text messaged Karl that a book he had ordered came and he wrote back that it was a surprise for me! yay! I love love love toile de jouy fabric and michael ian black so this was a great start of my day :) karl rocks!




3 comments:

brendeja said...

MIB! MIB! Love him. And love surprises at work-- nicely done, Karl!

Allison @ Pony Reboot said...

Cute bag! One of the bedrooms at my aunt & uncle's house is done in toile. I love it.

Shannon said...

Nice. What a sweetie. I love Strand. It is such a cool store. I could spend all day in there. What a nice start to a long day, right?