edit: It didn't go smoothly and now it's not being picked up/delivered until tomorrow...maybe.
Sigh, I took a day off for nothing. A huge thank you to my parents and sister doing a lot to get the space ready for me. I owe them a nice dessert night the next time they come visit me in LA.
The move for the press is happening a lot faster than I had anticipated. It's being picked up and delivered tomorrow! I'm heading over to my parents tonight to clear the area it needs to go in and to be there already for the morning/afternoon delivery. Ah! I'm excited and nervous that it all goes smoothly.
I did get to go print on it this past Saturday. I practiced with an old polymer plate Jenny had and printed on both really nice cotton stock and stardream stock. I didn't save any of those because they really were just practice prints, I noticed though I would feel more comfortable working on a step stool..so there's one thing to keep an eye out for. I haven't even had a chance to photograph the goodies I brought home (free ink, furniture etc.) guess I'll do it all tomorrow along with moving in the press at my parents!
In other news, Karl & I saw radiohead last night and I'm still in dreamy-swoon land from the set. It was my 4th time seeing them but wow are they still really fantastic...
ok more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment