I used to love going to the La Habra library when I was little to either checkout The Boxcar Children Books (my favorite one being The Pizza Mystery because duh what kid didn't like pizza?) and Tiffany's debut cd because I would listen to I think we're alone now over and over again! My point being is that I love having an awesome library close to my apartment now where I can go get neat things for FREE. We've checked out a ton of movies and documentaries from there. Sometimes I just like taking the walk over when Karl is going to check out the sale they have every Saturday. Recently a movie crew took over and added on extensions of brickwork to the sides and made it look like a small prep school that will be in an Adam Sandler movie, it was so neat to see how fast they put it all up!
Below are some gorgeous pictures taken by Floyd B. Bariscale, he has a cool blog where he takes pictures of monuments and landmarks in and around Los Angeles called Big Orange Landmarks.
Wow, your library is going to be famous! I too am an avid library fan and am teaching Weston to be the same. We go to our library at least once a week for books, movies, and storytime. We also scavenge at other libraries and crash their storytimes. I haven't bought a book in a couple years since I just use the library all the time!
HELLO FRIEND! OK so I think we were meant to be friends! I've been reading about your letterpress interest - I absolutely LOVE letterpress and all things of the sort (invitations, cards, diy) I'm waiting to finish my time at Avery and just start up my own company of handmade goods as well! Where are you taking the class at? Keep in touch lady! ♥ - danni
2 comments:
Wow, your library is going to be famous! I too am an avid library fan and am teaching Weston to be the same. We go to our library at least once a week for books, movies, and storytime. We also scavenge at other libraries and crash their storytimes. I haven't bought a book in a couple years since I just use the library all the time!
HELLO FRIEND!
OK so I think we were meant to be friends! I've been reading about your letterpress interest - I absolutely LOVE letterpress and all things of the sort (invitations, cards, diy) I'm waiting to finish my time at Avery and just start up my own company of handmade goods as well! Where are you taking the class at? Keep in touch lady! ♥
- danni
Post a Comment