skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 24, 2008
flickr finds
I found the following while browsing through flickr yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous stuff, I can't wait!
1 comment:
Nidhi
said...
I have the SF letterpress print :) and it is beautiful. have fun with letterpress!
April 25, 2008 at 11:16 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
monique
Hello.
View my complete profile
friends
Brenda
Danni
Stephanie
Michael & Lindsey
aNew Designs
Heidi
Shannon
Lara
Nidhi
design
Nerds of Design
design*sponge
Orange Beautiful
Design Friends
Dooce
Paper Crave
Black Eiffel
Parcel Post
The Serif
{frolic}
letterpress
Adventures in Letterpress
Bird Dog Press
Briar Press
Delphine
Dolce Press
Dozi Design
Elum Designs
Joie Studio
Paper Stories
Poppy Letterpress
Satsuma Press
Simple Song
Spark Stationery
The Arm
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(28)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(5)
Hello Memorial
flickr finds
Letter Head
Women's League
My friend Carla got me onto reading design sponge ...
►
March
(2)
site meter
1 comment:
I have the SF letterpress print :) and it is beautiful. have fun with letterpress!
Post a Comment