Hi friends,Now presenting my press name: Metal Doily Press! Above is the logo I'll be using on my cards etc., and eventually on a website. It's been a little while since I last posted but I'm excited about what I've been working on to print. I feel so relieved to have finally decided on something. The funny part is I came up with it over a year ago and didn't think I would actually use it. When we moved into our apartment in LA we noticed for some reason there is a metal looking doily around the lock on our front door and I said that will be my letterpress name when I start my business! Here we are and I decided to use it. I'm most likely moving all letterpress related entries to a new blog... I may move all entries and make all future entries from that blog as well but I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:
My favorite part of the picture of your door is the bears on the wall. Haha. ;)
hurray for your logo! it is so great! and i love the story behind it! :) can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment